The Kehilat Zion community was established in 1995 by Syrian businessmen of New York with the assistance of the Sephardic Schecheber Center of Jerusalem. We later moved to larger premises with the help of Max Abadi in memory of his father Ezra Abadi, Joey Habert and others.
Kehilat Zion appreciates all donations,
we thank you for all of your support.
You can make your donation in any of the following ways:
• direct transfer.
For online donation
• Please fill in the form and then click “donate”.
For cheque donation
• Payable to: “Kehilat-Zion Synagogue of Kowloon Ltd”
• Addressed to: “Rabbi Meoded netanel”
unit 105, 1/F, 62 Mody Rd., Wing On Plaza, Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
(Next to the Shangrilla Kowloon Hotel)
• Payable to: “Kehilat Zion Synagogue of Kowloon”
• Addressed to: 34 west 33rd Street, 2nd Floor,
New York, NY 10001
For donation by phone
• Please call (+852)2368-0061 or (+852) 2366-6364 .,